Wire Plant Stabilizer Basket
Our unique TopHat® nursery container stabilizer incorporates self-adjusting wire fingers that securely center and grip the container. These wire fingers transfer weight outward to the extended base ring. Our TopHat® stabilizer baskets afford containerized plants a wide and stable platform and resist horizontal strains during windstorms and blowing rain. A full range of sizes is available accommodating classic and similar sized nursery containers.
- Solves daily wind tip over headaches which:
- Saves money on labor
- Prevents plant/tree damage
- Improves displays
- Allows for easy inventory control
- Able to overlap outer ring to save space, add strength
- 7 standard sizes – 3 gallon up to 25 gallon containers
- Custom sizing available
- Sturdy wire fingers hold containers in snug fit
- Long lasting galvanized wire: 10 years + outdoors
- Stacks easily for off-season storage
- Additional photos
Call 800-544-4550 for a custom size quotation or quantity pricing.
View this sizing diagram to get a better idea of which TopHat® size is best for you. Or you can order a sample pack today. It'll ship free of charge! With an order of $250 or more, the purchase price of the TopHat® Sample Pack will be refunded.
TopHat® containers are being used successfully throughout the country in nursery growing operations and many independent retail nurseries/garden centers. Read about container stabilization systems from a excerpt of the University of Wisconsin tip sheet article.