Heavy Duty Wire Trellis Systems
Be jealous of my trellis!
- Just Link, Plant and Grow!
- Sets up in minutes! No tools or hardware required!
- Allows for more sun and air movement and increased photosynthesis.
- Improves positioning to optimize growing conditions and yields.
- Unlimited interchangeable configurations.
- Simple side-hook design allows you to create any size garden – from an urban vertical garden to expansive garden space. Our modular system is only limited to your imagination.
- Heavy duty galvanized wire supports your plants for many years of use.
- Allows for optimal use of space.
- Adaptable to your needs.
- Disassemble flat for off-season storage and transportation.
- Choose from 2 sizes of grid openings (6” and 12”) to ease your harvesting.
- Use with all climbing plants/flowers and vegetables – clematis, hibiscus, roses, cucumbers, zucchini, melons, tomatoes, peas, pole beans, etc.
Our versatile Vine Spine® trellis comes in two different size grid openings which can be used as a singular trellis or linked together to form walls, hedges, designs, cages of all configurations. Feel free to mix and match the 2 different panels. No need to sheer off from large bulky mesh panels anymore...just link, plant, and grow!
See a gallery of VineSpine® pictures!
The VineSpine® has been highlighted on Wisconsin Garden. Check out the video below: